Anyone who is currently residing in Australia and has a current residential Australian address, can apply for a National Police Check. You can apply for a National Police Check if you are not an Australian Citizen, and if you have only been in Australia for a short period of time. The only requirement is that you have a current residential Australian address.
Articles in this section
- What is a National Police Check?
- Who are the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)?
- What is the National Police Checking Service (NPCS)?
- What is an 'accredited body'?
- What is 'informed consent'?
- Who can apply for a National Police Check?
- What can a Certsy National Police Check be used for?
- What is the difference in a police check from your local police station or post office?