- Contact Certsy (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and outline the reasons for the dispute, and provide any relevant documentation to support your claims. Certsy will complete a dispute form on behalf of you (the Applicant).
- Certsy will lodge your dispute form directly with the ACIC, for further investigation.
- The relevant police agency/ies responsible for the release of information on your police check result will investigate the dispute in order to determine an appropriate outcome. They may request further information from you in order to support their investigation. Certsy will contact you directly if this is the case.
- Once an outcome has been determined, and the dispute has been concluded, Certsy will be advised of one of the following outcomes:
- Successful dispute outcome:The dispute has been successful and the police check result will be amended.
- Unsuccessful dispute outcome: The dispute has been unsuccessful and the result will remain the same. You may challenge this outcome and additional documentation may be collected to support the challenge.
- Certsy is responsible for advising you (the applicant) of the outcome of your dispute, and providing you with a new police check certificate, if applicable.
Note: Due to privacy concerns, Certsy might not be provided with specific detail around why the dispute was unsuccessful.