The National Police Checking Service is a service delivered by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) in coordination with Australian Police agencies, that allows accredited bodies (like Certsy) to apply for Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks on behalf of individuals.
Articles in this section
- What is a National Police Check?
- Who are the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)?
- What is the National Police Checking Service (NPCS)?
- What is an 'accredited body'?
- What is 'informed consent'?
- Who can apply for a National Police Check?
- What can a Certsy National Police Check be used for?
- What is the difference in a police check from your local police station or post office?