There is no timeframe that a police check is valid for. It is a 'point in time' check, which means the result reflects police records on the date it is released. Usually the company that requires the check will determine the length of time the result is valid for the purpose they require.
Articles in this section
- What information will be included in my result?
- My previous police check did not have court outcomes disclosed, why does my new one?
- What is spent convictions legislation?
- How do I receive my Certsy National Police Check?
- How do I verify my Certsy Police Check certificate?
- How do I share my result?
- Can an organisation choose not to hire me if I have a criminal record?
- How long is a police check result valid?