Certsy is an Australian based company with offices in both Sydney and Melbourne. Certsy is 100% owned by SEEK, the leading online employment platform in Australia and ASX100 company.
The Certsy platform is separate to SEEK and has been purpose-built for secure credential verification and sharing. Certsy is integrated with the SEEK platform to facilitate the sharing of verified credential information.
Using Certsy’s highly secure platform, job seekers can verify and store their work credentials and then share their verified information on SEEK. Once shared with SEEK, employers are able to view the verified information, providing greater confidence and efficiency early in the hiring process as well as helping job seekers stand out to employers.
Certsy currently offers to verify the following work credentials and enables job seekers to share their verified results with SEEK:
- Access to a Vehicle
- Australian Driver's Licence
- Australian Education Qualification
- Australian Heavy Vehicle Licence
- Construction Induction Card
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- First Aid Accreditation
- Food Safety Accreditation
- Forklift Licence
- Manual Handling Accreditation
- Recent Police Check
- Right to Work
- Skills (Admin Basics, Excel Basics, MYOB Basics)
- Working with Children Check
- New Zealand Car Licence
- New Zealand Dangerous Good Endorsement
- New Zealand Forklift on Road Endorsement
- New Zealand Heavy Vehicle Licence
- New Zealand Motorcycle Licence
Certsy is also a government-accredited provider of Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks. Using Certsy's simple, intuitive and highly secure online platform, individual applicants are able to obtain their checks for employment or volunteer purposes.
The Certsy team is working on enabling job seekers to verify a comprehensive range of other work-related qualifications, credentials and licences. Watch this space!