As a job seeker, verifying and sharing your verified credentials result will enable you to stand out when applying for jobs on SEEK. It allows potential employers to know more about your working rights and demonstrates you have verified this information with a trusted third party, Certsy.
Articles in this section
- Why should I verify & share?
- What are verified credentials?
- How do verified credentials work on SEEK's Ad Centre?
- How do verified credentials work on Talent Search?
- How does verified Right to Work help employers?
- Do employers need to complete a separate Right to Work check for employees?
- More information on Visa types
- Why should I share my result with SEEK?
- What happens to my result if I don’t share on SEEK?
- How long does it take to verify?