As a job seeker, verifying and sharing your Right to Work result will enable you to stand out when applying for jobs on SEEK. It allows potential employers to know more about your working rights and demonstrates you have verified this information with a trusted third party, Certsy.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to reshare my result on SEEK after re-verifying?
- Do I need to update my Right to Work?
- What is Right to Work?
- Do I need to re-verify my Right to Work?
- Why should I share my result with SEEK?
- Which employers will be able to see my Right to Work result?
- Why should I verify my right to work with Certsy?
- Will my verified Right to Work result be included on all future applications on SEEK?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?
- How does Certsy verify my right to work in Australia?