Yes, you will need to create a SEEK account in order to share your Right to Work result with SEEK. You can sign up for a free SEEK account in a few easy steps.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to reshare my result on SEEK after re-verifying?
- Your Right to Work result on Certsy
- Do I need to update my Right to Work?
- What is Right to Work?
- Do I need to re-verify my Right to Work?
- Why should I share my result with SEEK?
- Which employers will be able to see my Right to Work result?
- Why should I verify my right to work with Certsy?
- Will my verified Right to Work result be included on all future applications on SEEK?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?