In Australia, all employers are legally required to ensure their employees have the right to work in Australia. Therefore, verifying your Right to Work and sharing the result with SEEK demonstrates to potential employers that you meet a key requirement for the job role and that you are ready to work in Australia.
Articles in this section
- What is Right to Work?
- What documents can be used to verify my Right to Work?
- How can I update my Right to Work?
- Why can’t my Right to Work credential be verified?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?
- What is the Credential Protection Register?
- Do permanent residents need to verify?
- Do New Zealand citizens have a visa?
- My result is incorrect. What do I do?