Yes, permanent residents should verify their Right to Work. Verifying Right to Work, and sharing the result with SEEK, demonstrates to potential employers a key requirement for their job role is met, and that you are ready to work in Australia.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to reshare my result on SEEK after re-verifying?
- Your Right to Work result on Certsy
- Do I need to update my Right to Work?
- What is Right to Work?
- Do I need to re-verify my Right to Work?
- Why should I share my result with SEEK?
- Which employers will be able to see my Right to Work result?
- Why should I verify my right to work with Certsy?
- Will my verified Right to Work result be included on all future applications on SEEK?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?