In Australia, all employers are legally required to ensure their employees have the right to work in Australia. Therefore, verifying your Right to Work and sharing the result with SEEK demonstrates to potential employers that you meet a key requirement for the job role and that you are ready to work in Australia.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to reshare my result on SEEK after re-verifying?
- Your Right to Work result on Certsy
- Do I need to update my Right to Work?
- What is Right to Work?
- Do I need to re-verify my Right to Work?
- Why should I share my result with SEEK?
- Which employers will be able to see my Right to Work result?
- Why should I verify my right to work with Certsy?
- Will my verified Right to Work result be included on all future applications on SEEK?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?