If you believe your Right to Work result is incorrect, please contact us with the specific details by emailing our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is likely you will need to re-verify depending on the circumstances.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to reshare my result on SEEK after re-verifying?
- Do I need to update my Right to Work?
- What is Right to Work?
- Do I need to re-verify my Right to Work?
- Why should I share my result with SEEK?
- Which employers will be able to see my Right to Work result?
- Why should I verify my right to work with Certsy?
- Will my verified Right to Work result be included on all future applications on SEEK?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?
- How does Certsy verify my right to work in Australia?