If you believe your Right to Work result is incorrect, please contact us with the specific details. It is likely you will need to re-verify depending on the circumstances.
Articles in this section
- What is Right to Work?
- What documents can be used to verify my Right to Work?
- How can I update my Right to Work?
- Why can’t my Right to Work credential be verified?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?
- What is the Credential Protection Register?
- Do permanent residents need to verify?
- Do New Zealand citizens have a visa?
- My result is incorrect. What do I do?
Article is closed for comments.