Who does Certsy share personal information with?
We may share the information that we collect about our Users in the following ways:
We will disclose the information you provide to us to the relevant Authority, in order to provide you with the Services. Specific consent to disclose your information to the relevant Authority is obtained from you at the time you submit the online form seeking the Services.
● SEEK Partners
We may share verification details and other Service results (but not the underlying information provided to Certsy to obtain those results) with SEEK Partners and our other related bodies corporate so that they can provide Services to you. We will ask for your permission before sharing the results of any Police Check, or other sensitive information, in this way.
SEEK Partners who receive such information, will use that information in accordance with their own Privacy Policies, including to:
○ update and promote your profile on their websites or mobile applications;
○ present your job application in a way that emphasizes you meet the stated requirements of the role;
○ tailor your job search and recommendations to show more relevant roles that you have verified you are qualified for;
○ provide evidence to prospective or current employers that you have the necessary licences and qualifications; and
○ otherwise improve the services they offer to you.
If Certsy provides you with the option of sharing the results of the Services you have obtained with one or more Organisations, and you choose to share those results, Certsy will share the results with those Organisations (but will not share any underlying information provided to Certsy to obtain the results).
Certsy may also disclose the information it collects to Certsy's service providers and contractors for the purpose of assisting us to deliver the Services and otherwise run our business.
Article is closed for comments.