To verify your current and valid Australian Driver's Licence, Certsy checks your Driver's Licence information against the official record holder or issuer; DVS.
In some cases, Certsy will be unable to verify your Australian Driver's Licence with DVS.
Due to some limitations, we do not receive specific information as to why your Driver's Licence has not been able to be verified. However, we do know that it is likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Driver's Licence has been cancelled, suspended or refused
- You have been issued a new Driver's Licence, so the old document is invalid
- You have recently transferred your Driver's Licence between two different states
- You have recently changed your name, and this name is not reflected on your document
- The details provided on your document do not match the official record
If your Driver's Licence has been cancelled or suspended, we will not be able to verify your document. If you have a re- issued Driver's Licence, please log back into your Certsy account and provide the details of the new document. If you have recently transferred your Licence between two states, you might have a to wait a few weeks to verify until the record holder updates the record with your new Licence details.
If the details provided on your document do not match the official record, either you have changed your name recently or if you think there might be a discrepancy with your details, we encourage you to contact the state issuer directly.
To do so, please visit one of the State websites below: