Once invited to verify, an employee will upload either their COVID-19 Digital Certificate or their Immunisation History Statement issued by Medicare. Certsy uses various methods to verify, including the visual sighting of certificates, name cross-checks against the information provided and checks for tampering of the document. We do this robustly but cannot guarantee nor represent that all documents are in fact authentic or owned by a specific individual.
Articles in this section
- Is COVID-19 vaccination verification free with Certsy Workplace?
- How can I keep track of my invitations?
- How many employees can I invite to verify their COVID-19 vaccination status?
- How does a verified result appear?
- How does Certsy verify my employee’s COVID-19 vaccination status?
- What happens if an employee has not been vaccinated?
- Can I verify an employee who has a medical exemption?
- Do you accept a non-Australian COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
- What does it mean if an unrecognised name appears against an employee’s COVID-19 vaccination verification summary?