In the Candidates section of your Certsy Workplace account, you can view the status of each employee’s COVID-19 vaccination verification invitation. Each status is explained below:
- Invitation pending: The email inviting the employee to verify their COVID-19 vaccination status is in the process of being sent.
- Invitation sent: The email invitation has been sent.
- Invitation expired: Your invitation has not been accepted by the employee within 14 business days and has, therefore, expired. To re-invite the employee, simply send a new invitation.
- Invitation declined: Your invitation to verify has been declined by the employee.
- Awaiting submission: The employee has started but is yet to submit their information for verification.
- Verifying submission: Certsy is processing the employee’s COVID-19 vaccination submission.
- Submission expired: The employee’s submission required an update, such as a new image of their document. After 30 days of inactivity, it has now expired.
- Show summary: The verification is complete! Click on the green Show summary link to view the result details, which include the employee’s name, vaccination status (fully or partially vaccinated), the date of their most recent vaccine dose and the date their COVID-19 vaccination status was verified by Certsy.
- Cancelled: The verification was unsuccessful and has therefore been cancelled or you have cancelled the verification. For COVID-19 vaccination verification, the ‘Cancelled’ status will appear if we were unable to verify the employee’s vaccination status. To invite the employee again, simply resend a new invite in the Candidates section of your Certsy Workplace account.