If an employee has not been vaccinated and does not have a medical exemption, you will receive an email notifying you that Certsy was not able to verify their COVID-19 vaccination status. This will also be surfaced in your Certsy Workplace account and indicated by a 'Cancelled' status.
Articles in this section
- Is COVID-19 vaccination verification free with Certsy Workplace?
- How does a verified COVID-19 vaccination result appear?
- How does Certsy verify my employee’s COVID-19 vaccination status?
- What happens if an employee has not been vaccinated?
- Can I verify an employee who has a medical exemption?
- Do you accept a non-Australian COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
- What does it mean if an unrecognised name appears against an employee’s COVID-19 vaccination verification summary?
Article is closed for comments.