Certsy is not currently able to verify an employee who has a medical exemption. However, the team is actively investigating options for how we can provide this service in the near future. At the moment, an employee will only receive a verified result if they have received one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Articles in this section
- Is COVID-19 vaccination verification free with Certsy Workplace?
- How can I keep track of my invitations?
- How many employees can I invite to verify their COVID-19 vaccination status?
- How does a verified result appear?
- How does Certsy verify my employee’s COVID-19 vaccination status?
- What happens if an employee has not been vaccinated?
- Can I verify an employee who has a medical exemption?
- Do you accept a non-Australian COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
- What does it mean if an unrecognised name appears against an employee’s COVID-19 vaccination verification summary?