If you have been asked to update your document image, it could be for one of these three reasons.
1. The document you have provided is not one we currently accept for verification
To verify your COVID-19 vaccination status, you must provide the original PDF of either your:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate or
- Immunisation History Statement (with a COVID-19 vaccination listed).
2. You have selected the wrong document category
When creating your submission, it is important that you select the correct document category for the document image you have provided. If you have selected the wrong category, you will be asked to correct it.
For example, if you provide an Australian COVID-19 Digital Certificate, you need to select the Australian COVID-19 Digital Certificate option.
3. You have not provided the original PDF
In order to verify your COVID-19 vaccination status, we require the original PDF of either your COVID-19 Digital Certificate or Immunisation History Statement, which are available in your myGov online services portal. For security reasons, we cannot accept screenshots, photos or scans that have been converted into a PDF.
You can find out more about how to download your original PDF here.