Certsy is not currently able to verify an individual who has a medical exemption. However, the team is actively investigating options for how we can provide this service in the near future. At the moment, an individual will only receive a verified result if they have received one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Articles in this section
- What is COVID-19 Vaccination verification?
- What do I need to provide to verify?
- Why has my document image been rejected?
- Why am I being asked to verify my COVID-19 vaccination status?
- Can I verify my medical exemption?
- Can I verify my ‘partially vaccinated’ status?
- Can I use my non-Australian COVID-19 vaccination certificate?