Access to a Vehicle
Australian Driver's Licence
Australian Education Qualification
Construction Induction Card
- What is COVID-19 Vaccination verification?
- What do I need to provide to verify?
- Why has my document image been rejected?
- Why am I being asked to verify my COVID-19 vaccination status?
- Can I verify my medical exemption?
- Can I verify my ‘partially vaccinated’ status?
First Aid Accreditation
Heavy Vehicle Licence
- Can I verify an expired or temporary Driver’s Licence?
- Can I verify my foreign or International Driver’s Licence?
- What are 'bonus credentials’?
- What does ‘early access’ mean?
- What information is shared with my result?
- What is a Heavy Vehicle Licence verification?
New Zealand Car Licence
New Zealand Dangerous Goods Endorsement verification
New Zealand Forklift (on-road) Endorsement
New Zealand Motorcycle Licence
Recent Police Check
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Right to Work in Australia
- What is Right to Work?
- What documents can be used to verify my Right to Work?
- How can I update my Right to Work?
- Why can’t my Right to Work credential be verified?
- My passport has expired. Can I still use it to verify my Right to Work?
- What is the Credential Protection Register?