Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks
All About 'Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks'
- What is a Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check?
- Who are the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)?
- What is the National Police Checking Service (NPCS)?
- What is an 'accredited body'?
- What is 'informed consent'?
- Who can apply for a Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check?
Help With: Providing Images
Check Type & Purpose
- Identity document categories
- Can I email through my identity documents?
- Why do I need to provide a self-portrait?
- If I don't have a webcam, how do I provide a self portrait?
- Can I provide a black and white image?
- Can I provide an extract of my birth certificate?
Potential Name Match
- What information will be included in my result?
- My previous check did not have court outcomes disclosed, why does my new one?
- What is spent convictions legislation?
- How do I receive my Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check?
- How do I share my result?
- Can an organisation choose not to hire me if I have a criminal record?